"Quality is simple; people are complicated." - Harry Forsha
AV9000 Certified and
AV9000 Compliance Programs
Putting Individual Skills to Work for the Customer
AV9000 Compliance provides the first level of evidence to a buyer that the AV Company is applying Quality Management in the services it provides and is meant to be a stepping stone to AV9000 Certification.
Individual skills and certifications are of course a necessity for assuring quality, but without Quality Management in the AV Company's internal processes, there is no assurance of consistency in what the Company provides. AV9000 Compliance goes beyond individual skills. It verifies that there is some evidence that those individual skills are being applied in a manner to assure that the buyer is getting what was ordered.
AV9000 Compliance is rapidly becoming a requirement for more and more buyers of AV Technology.
For more information on becoming AV9000 Complaint or to download the application.check out the links below.
Filing for AV9000 Compliance in 3 steps:
1. Process application fee via our website. (If your company has a valid membership contact admin@AQAV.org for a coupon code to receive the reduced rate. Please note that a separate application is required for each company location.
2. Download the appropriate application (above) and upload all requirements via Dropbox (below).
3. You will be contacted by the audit team to set-up an appointment for your audit.
All information MUST be submitted at one time.
Filing for AV9000 Certification:
4. Apply for AV9000 Compliance.
5. Submit a copy of the company’s ISO9000 certificate.
6. Submit a copy of the company's Quality Policy Statement.
Compliance is good for one (1) year.