Learn how to evaluate AV systems by applying auditing skills to verify compliance with the Customer's expectations and the AV9000 Standard
Part 2 CQT
Prerequisites: AQAV Part 1 and CTS or 4 years experience in AV design and installations
The instructor leads the students through basic calculations to prove the performance of a system while it is still in the design stage. Students prepare EDID Plans and practice Design Reviews using the AV9000 Design Review Checklist. Students must pass a two-part final examination that includes both knowledge-based and practical skills.
- Two-day, Zoom course.
- 16 RUs for completion of this course.
- The certification is valid for three years.
- Registration is per individual.
- Course tuition is non-refundable, see Refund Policy for details.
- However, participant substitution is allowed.
- You MUST notify admin@AQAV.org prior to the start of class.
D30NM - CQD-AV Part 2 - January 18-19, 2021
Payments are non-refundable.
- You may either have another person from the company attend in the place of the individual enrolled or you may transfer to another class.
- You can only transfer 1x before you forfeit payment and the transfer must be within 6 months of original registration.
- You must be a member in good standing for at least 30 days to receive the discounted price.
- You must transfer 3 weeks prior to the class or payment is forfeited.
Contact admin@AQAV.org to arrange the transfer.