Learn how to evaluate AV systems by applying auditing skills to verify compliance with the Customer's expectations and the AV9000 Standard
Part 2 CQT
Prerequisites: AQAV Part 1 and CTS or 4 years experience in AV design and installations
The instructor leads you through the AV9000 Checklists, basic metrology, and practice setting up and verifying gain structure, verifying an EDID Plan, and perform an inspection audit and practical exercise in commissioning a system. Students must also pass a four-part examination that is both knowledge-based and demonstrated proficiencies.
- Two-day, Zoom course. Including Parts 1 & 2 of Certification.
- 16 RUs for completion of this course.
- The certification is valid for three years.
- Registration is per individual.
- Course tuition is non-refundable, see Refund Policy for details.
- However, participant substitution is allowed.
- You MUST notify admin@AQAV.org prior to the start of class.
T46NM - CQT-AV Part 2 - February 11-12, 2020
Payments are non-refundable.
- You may either have another person from the company attend in the place of the individual enrolled or you may transfer to another class.
- You can only transfer 1x before you forfeit payment and the transfer must be within 6 months of original registration.
- You must be a member in good standing for at least 30 days to receive the discounted price.
- You must transfer 3 weeks prior to the class or payment is forfeited.
Contact admin@AQAV.org to arrange the transfer.