Learn how to evaluate AV systems by applying auditing skills to verify compliance with the Customer's expectations and the AV9000 Standard
Part 2 CQD
Prerequisites: AQAV Part 1 and CTS or 4 years experience in AV design and installations
The instructor leads the students through basic calculations to prove the performance of a system while it is still in the design stage. Students prepare EDID Plans and practice Design Reviews using the AV9000 Design Review Checklist. Students must pass a two-part final examination that includes both knowledge-based and practical skills.
- Two-day, Zoom course.
- 24 RUs for completion of this course.
- The certification is valid for three years.
- Registration is per individual.
- Course tuition is non-refundable, see Refund Policy for details.
- However, participant substitution is allowed.
- You MUST notify admin@AQAV.org 10 prior to the start of class.
CQD | Remote Training | May 27-28, 2024 | DL13M
May 27-28, 2024
9 AM to 5 PM EST, each day
Please also provide a Gmail or Yahoo address, to access our Education Portal. Unfortunately, some corporate servers are blocking these emails and a fix has yet to be found.